안녕하세요!hello! welcome! ^___^

★ Ayane Midori
★ 18 years old
★ Las Vegas
★ Artist

Life.
Saturday, January 19, 2013,1:32 AM

Last year would have to be one of the worst years in my lifetime. But I'm so glad that it is over with and we're into 2013. I want nothing more than to move on from my mistakes of last year and bring in success and finish goals this year! :3

This year has been sooo very good to me so far! Yesterday I went into this school to find out what I have to do to get my high school diploma, I went in thinking I had like 6 credits to make up, I was only behind half a credit. Oh my gosh, that made me cry so much. Aha. I thought I was a super big failure, but it turns out I can actually get my diploma based on a simple Personal Finance test...the same diploma as regular school. :) That was the main thing that got me down and made me doubt myself and my capabilities and brought so much depression onto my life. I feel so much better now though. I feel like I can get anything done.

No more screwing around, I got this. THIS IS MY FUCKING YEAR. Hell yes.



*Met some really cool people this year.









Congratulations to myself.


I love my life.





© 2013 @ ayanemidori.blogspot.com